2023 Equity Compensation Tax Updates and Limits
Check-In: 9am - 9:30am
Presentation: 9:30am - 10:30am
**Breakfast will be provided to all attendees courtesy of Armanino**
Event location: Charles Schwab - Corporate Building (not the bank/branch), 2423 E. Lincoln Dr., Phoenix, AZ 85016
Meeting location logistics:
- You will receive an email to register as a Schwab guest from “Tractionguest”. Please register prior to your arrival.
- Please bring your ID as you will receive a guest badge.
- We are meeting in the larger corporate building. Do not go to the bank/branch building.
- Parking is free but limited
- Guests may park in any “Visitor” or unmarked space. Covered or parallel is fine, and some spaces with cones are reserved for our event. Please feel free to park in the coned spaces as well.
Parking: Free limited parking. Use "Visitor", unmarked or coned spaces.
The meeting qualifies for Certified Equity Professionals for 1.0 hour of CEP credit.
Andrew Schwartz, CPA, CEP
Andrew is a Senior Manager in Armanino’s CFO Advisory consulting practice, which administers equity plans for private and public companies. Prior to joining Armanino, Andrew led the executive services group at Computershare, and was responsible for all Section 16 and Rule 144 equity transactions. He also served as the lead tax and regulatory advisor for the US equity plans group. He is a frequent industry speaker on technical topics related to equity compensation.
He earned a MBA in Taxation from New York University and a BA from the University of California at Davis. He received a 10-year Service Award and Individual Achievement Award from NASPP.